Warehouse is an architecture and art collective founded in 2013.
In our search for what architecture is nowadays and what role the architects play, Warehouse fundaments its architectural praxis through design, experimentation, mediation, civic participation processes, collaboration and practical intervention.
Warehouse develops participatory architecture projects in the cultural and social scope. These processes lead to results with greater impact in the emerging urban landscape. We seek to contribute to the collective and responsible construction of the public and private space. At Warehouse we understand the role of the architect as a mediator, aware of the impact that urban space activation initiatives and social interventions have with the communities that inhabit the city. The idiosyncratic factor of the collective is its ability to design and build their own projects.
Hands-on approach is transversal in our practice. Warehouse develops collaborative projects because we believe that through co-creation and multidisciplinary, it’s possible to achieve better results.
- instalações artísticas
- arquitectura efemera
- arquitectura modular
- espaços exteriores
- espaço público
- arquitectura participativa
- arquitectura colaborativa
- renovação interiores
- Mostrar tudo os 15 serviços
- Áreas servidas
- - Winning project Archdaily Building of the Year 2016 in “public architecture” category
- - Winning project in Playscapes International competition
- - European Cultural Foundation R&D Granted
- - Finalist in European Prize for Urban Public Space
- - Honorable mention in Wikitopia internacional competition
- - Selected for Lisbon’s Architecture Triennale Creative Cluster
- - Selected Documentary “Como Semear uma Colmeia” in Arquitecturas Film Festival
Ateliers da Penha