Experience in Architecture and Interior Detailed Design.Involved in leading the design process in all of its phases and handling technical support to site construction.
Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team. Directed large and small scale projects of his authorship and managed teams of architects, engineers and consultants, for the private and public sector. The main areas of professional activity are: - Healthcare; - Educational; - Residential; - Civic; - Financial Institutions; - Commercial & Retail; - Hospitality;
Experiência em Arquitectura|Arquitectura de Interiores nas fases de Concepção, Execução, Gestão e Coordenação de Projecto, contemplando o Acompanhamento e Assistência Técnica de Obra. Principais áreas de actuação profissional: - Equipamentos de Saúde; - Equipamentos Escolares; - Habitação/ Reabilitação/ Escritórios/ Serviços/ Hotelaria; - Agências Bancárias; - Estações de Transportes Ferroviários; - Restauração e Bebidas
- architecture and Interior Design
- Áreas servidas
- Lisboa e Portugal
- Principal work distinguished include:
- ARCHDAILY – nominated FOR BUILDING OF THE YEAR 2016_CATEGORY INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE
- (built) http://www.archdaily.com.br/br/768976/hello-lisbon-castelo-andre-espinho-arquitectura
- 2015 National Prize for Urban Rehabilitation with
Hello Lisbon CateloResidential (built)
- Invited by La MIPA, Associated Project of the Lisbon Architecture Triennale 2013, to be part of the Expo 7x7 Contemporary Iberian Architecture with a live presentation and an audiovisual documentary exhibited from 6 to 12 of October 2013 in Lisbon.
- “WA Award” winner project of the the 7 cycle 2010 and 16 cycle 2014 of the World Architecture Community with the project School Center Paredes Alenquer (built) , which also ran for the “Gulbenkian Art Prize 2010”.
- see video of the building
art and architecture in a public school:
- ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuQcg9fG8FM )
- 1 Prize with
- Health Center of Cascais – extension Alcabideche (built) selected too be exhibited in the “Lisbon Architecture Triennale 2007”;
- Mostrar tudo os 78 prémios